Friday, December 28, 2012

JOY "One Little Word" 2012

One Little Word 2012 is coming to a close. I do know that it has been good for me to think about, write about, make pages about the word “JOY”. I believe it has helped me to recapture a deep abiding joy. Do I have it all the time? No.
The movement between sorrow and joy is as thin as the veil. The second half of this year, I began to know joy more than sorrow. I also know it comes not from me. An inner peace has enveloped me and I feel so much stronger.
I am anxious to move ahead with joy 2012, hope 2011, courage 2010, and in 2013, I choose - LIVE as my “One Little Word”. I want to live and feel alive. I want to live renewed. I want to live refreshed. I want to live joyfully. I want to live to embrace. I want to live to nurture. I want to live to have grace. I want to live to extend mercy. I want to live open to possibilities.
 

No comments: