Friday, May 27, 2011

What's in your heart?

I am continuing the Strathmore Art Journal workshops. We are on Workshop 3, which is presented by Roz Stendahl.   Our first lesson used acrylic paints to make our backgrounds and this is my version.

These pages are the result of a First Place Bible Study called God's Best for Your Life.  We just finished a chapter on attitude,  or as they say "tude".  Actually this was fun and it really helped me to see the areas that I let negative vibes creep in and wreck my day.

So here's my heart....

6 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Very inspiring!

Mary said...

isn't it so cool how God uses the process of working in our journals to reveal things to us??

beautiful spread!

ArtMuse Dog and Carol said...

There is a Blog Award for you to pick up at my blog http://www.artmusedogsharethecreativejourney.com
or email me at artmusedogs@yahoo.com ~ You may copy and paste the Award from my blog to yours and follow the rest of the directions ~ 7 things about you and 15 bloggers to pass the award on to ~ thanks ^_^

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Love your heart!

Cassie said...

This is fantastic! I love the colors. I did the first Strathmore Workshop and then got really busy at home. Maybe I should jump back into workshop three:)

Amanda Trought said...

Darlene, this is a lovely journal page. I didn't get to do the strathmore 3 workshop, must take a look. It's definitely a great idea to examine what we say to ourselves on a regular basis. Stay blessed. Amanda