Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter and New Journal!

This has been a wonder-filled day so far. DH and I started the day with a Sunrise service in Pineapple Park in Melbourne, FL. The sunrise was spectacular. Since we got back early and I took the opportunity to go to the Melbourne Art Festival.

I was excited to see new artists this year and actually bought me a leather journal from Mind's Eye Journals.  It is made with black leather and handmade pages and perfect to carry with.  The first page has my name given to me by Stephanie C when she visited Orlando.  Second page was my feeble attempt to begin. It was hard to start for fear of messing it up.  I just had to remember it is "My journal" therefore there is no right or wrong. 






1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Can't begin to tell you how glad I am to read "...my feeble attempt to begin. It was hard to start for fear of messing it up. ..." Hello, neighbor! Or, kindred spirit, eh? It's always the beginning of an artistic endeavor that freezes me up; the thought of "messing it up" paralyzes me and that's just so silly.
But it's true.