Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart 2011 Thank you

It has been so much fun to visit all the fantastic blogs on the One World One Heart 2011 meet and greet blog event. I am looking forward to picking a winner for the treasure box and getting it ready to ship out.  I ended up with 187 comments left on my post.  So I used that random thingy...but I could not figure out how to post it here.  

Drum roll please, the winner is........Belinda Ferrell

Thank you to everyone who visited and I do apologize for not making it to everyones blog. I do plan on continuing to work my way through the list, there is so much to see and read and comment on it is going to take some time.

The wonderful thing is Lisa is beginning a new chapter and we will be able to continue on  Our World Our Art 2012  so how about checking out what is in store for next year.
peace,love and joy to all,

No comments: