Friday, December 31, 2010

One Little Word Courage

 Today is December 31,2010. The close of this year.  My word for 2010 was COURAGE.
It has been a long year filled with a lot of times when courage was needed to keep on keepin' on.  So many people have faced difficulties with our economic future bleak.  A division has spread across our land has made me very sad.  It takes courage to stand your ground and remember Americans are a proud people. We are compassionate people and my Courage pages  are an example of that.

So as I move into 2011, I have chosen a new word.  Here are my last two pages for 2010.


As you can see my one little word for 2011 is HOPE.
Both pages were made with Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio which is copyrighted material.
Wishing you all a Happy, Hopeful, Prosperous New Year!


No comments: