Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tag Day 2

Today's tag used a technique to make your own stamp pad using reinkers. You can view her to see Tim Holtz's tag.  I did not have Tim's ink but used Rangers Adirondack inks terra cotta, buttercup, and poppy red I believe the colors were. I stamped the background of the tag using this technique.

Here is my take. I found the pine cone Sunday night at a church youth dinner we attended.  They had these sinful cup cakes that had these cute decorations.  BYTW, the Youth group did a fantastic job of celebrating what the season is all about by making their dinner about others.  They had a worship service following the dinner and raised money for Malaria nets.

Sorry I got off track but just needed to share what the youth are doing to make the season bright for others!
 May you be blessed with hope, joy, peace and love this season and may His light shine bright in your lives.


No comments: