Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Little Word Courage 01/17

Today as many are trying to figure out what to do with all the information coming to us from Haiti. It is unimaginable to us, even those of us who have lost things to hurricanes. So many people, so little to begin with how does one go on? I do not know if I have it in me but I do know I find it hard to speak about.


So I used my COURAGE word to show some pages in my journal to try to honor those in Haiti. It does little to chronicle their misery and sorrow but it will remind me of what happened. So many of the pictures speak of their faith. When one lives with so little to begin with I would think faith is all they have. So much more than I.


 

 


I took the pixs from the internet I am not sure if I was suppose to do that but I needed them for my pages.  I needed to have photos to show what is happening. 


2 comments:

Annette said...

Two beautiful blogs Darlene! I love your Haiti pages. So touching and well done.

Kitten said...

Your journal is progressing nicely, Darlene. This is a beautiful tribute to what the people of Haiti are enduring.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
http://kittencreates.blogspot.com/